Development of the competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy 2007-2013
We would like to inform you that from the beginning of October our new production unit for PCB mounting started full operation with new equipment. The new equipment was delivered under the project BG-161P0003-2.1.05/TMG-02-15 with the financial help from the OP “Development of the competitiveness of the Bulgarian economy 2007-2013” co-financed by the European Union through the fund for regional development and the national budget of Bulgaria.
The SMT production unit is equipped with two high speed mounting lines with total production capacity of over 10 million components per month. The quality control is done by an Automated Optical Inspection machine equipped with a X-RAY. This allows very strict control of the soldering process including BGA chips. All PCB are marked with a 2D barcode by a laser marking machine. With this feature we will be able to trace any PCB including date of production, production Lot, IC used for production etc.
We hope that with the new equipment we will be in a position to shorten our delivery time and to provide a better service to all of you.
P. Iliev – Executive director
December 07, 2010
- On April, 30-th, 2014 parliamentary elections took place in Iraq. For registration and identification of the voters was used our mobile printer DPP-250 with chip card reader. From the beginning of December until the beginning of March Datecs delivered 70 000pcs of DPP-250 and 70 000pcs of USB Hubs to the Spanish company Indra, which won the tender for the delivery of the voting system. Datecs expresses its gratitude to our distributor in Spain ITOS for its efforts and support.
- DATECS will present it's own products, services and solutions at Worldwide exhibition of Information technologies - CeBIT as every year. We will be happy if you visit us at Hall 5, Stand F46, 10-14 March. CeBIT is the world's largest and most international computer expo. The trade fair is held each year on the Hanover fairground, the world's largest fairground, in Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany, and is considered a barometer of the state of the art in information technology. It is organized by Deutsche Messe AG. With an exhibition area of roughly 450,000 m² (5 million ft²) and up to 850,000 visitors at the apex of the dot-com boom, it is larger both in area and attendance than its Asian counterpart COMPUTEX and the no-longer held American equivalent COMDEX. CeBIT is a German language acronym for «Centrum für Büroautomation, Informationstechnologie und Telekommunikation», which would literally translate as "Center for Office Automation, Information Technology and Telecommunication".
- DATECS would like to congratulate all current and future customers, partners, distributors and competitors with Merry Christmas and а Happy New Year!
- DATECS will present it's own products, services and solutions at Worldwide exhibition of Information technologies - CeBIT as every year. We will be happy if you visit us at Hall 5, Stand F42, 5-9 March.
- Is Quality control in SMD PCB assembly necessary? Is this control really needed over the entire process, in real-time? Would a mobile solution be better for this purpose? On these questions DATECS has already replied affirmative. Last month, in the SMD PCB assembly line, a mobile solution for quality control was implemented based on Linea Pro. The solution is web-based, both on the client-side application for the operators, and on the server-side, used for the management of resources and users, by the administrators. The solution is based on the „read & check & write“ web application, which is visualized on the Apple iPod/iPhone device, by using a custom mini-web browser. The client-side functionality is delivered through the web application on the server. The solution offering: - identification of operators and administrators, by reading the 1D barcode labels printed on their personal access cards, utilizing LineaPro’s built-in laser barcode scanner. - reading the SMD line feeders’ identification numbers by utilizing LineaPro’s built-in 2D barcode reader. - reading SMD part numbers by using the internal 2D barcode reader of Linea Pro - verifying that the assembly line is loaded with the correct SMD part numbers, on their corresponding positions on the SMD feeders, and notifying the operator for any mismatch errors. - saving wirelessly the entire SMD PCB assembly line load data (e.g. date/time, operator, PCB, order number, SMD part numbers, feeders) on a web server, by using a router and Apple iPod/iPhone’s built-in Wi-Fi connection functionality. - ability to chronologically analyze and track each SMD PCB assembly line load (e.g. by operators, order numbers, PCBs, etc.) The solution’s server side architecture is built on a LAMP (Linux+Apache+Mysql+Php) platform and uses the HTML/CSS/AJAX user interface on the Apple iPod/iPhone Safari(WebToolkit) based web browser.
- Datecs Ltd., started production of iSerial – a Bluetooth dongle which allows you to print directly from iOS devices like iPOD, iPhone or iPAD to Datecs mobile printers - CMP-10, DPP-250, DPP-350, DPP-450. iSerial is MFI approved and is available from our distributors. For additional information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or tel. +359 2 8165550.
- DATECS will present it's own products, services and solutions at Worldwide exhibition of Information technologies - CeBIT as every year. We will be happy if you visit us at Hall 5, Stand G46, 6-10 March.
- FP1000KL and FP60KL support added. Current version - 22.214.171.1243
- New version of FPrintMac - 1.03
- FPrint WIN 126.96.36.199 Added new bulgarian cash registers and fiscal printers.
- This version add additional methods in UniversalReader class to set the device auto off time. The Java compiler compliance is set to 1.5 due Android issues with older versions.
- FPrint v1.0 for Mac OS X
- DATECS will present it's own products, services and solutions at Worldwide exhibition of Information technologies - CeBIT as every year. We will be happy if you visit us at Hall 16, Stand 39E, 1-5 March.
- DATECS would like to congratulate all current and future customers, partners, distributors and competitors with Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
- FPrint version 188.8.131.52 Added commands for void and storno receipt for DP500, DP50, DP50D - Latvia.
- FPrint version 184.108.40.206 Added Z and X reports commands for DP500 Latvia.
- FPrint version 220.127.116.11 New interface for MP 55 Plus (Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina).
- FPrint version 18.104.22.168 Added codes for programmed payment types for bulgarian fiscal printers. New commands for FP 550 Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- 1. Support for FP60-Bulgaria 2. Some bugs are fixed
- New AXPrint for Windows Mobile - version 22.214.171.124
- FPrint version 126.96.36.199 New interface for fiscal printers FP-550 for Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- FPrint version 188.8.131.52 Removed an error with opening the settings when the program is started from multithreaded application.
- FPrint version 184.108.40.206 Added option for log file folder selection.
- FPrint version 220.127.116.11 Removed a bug, present in versions from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124.
- FPrint version 126.96.36.199 Tweaks in the coding, command 69(reports) for FP60-Ethiopia redesigned.
- FPrint version 188.8.131.52 Fixed error in the coding.
- GPRS modem driver installer for DWM-55
- New version of FPrintPPC 2.2.2. Added new device: FMP-10 Kosovo.
- FPrint version 184.108.40.206 Added interface for FP 60 - Ethiopia.